Thursday, July 8, 2010

Because GD Needs More Love

So, I remember thinking that GD was the meanest one to his fans in Big Bang. I'd read fan accounts and for some reason... that was always my perception of him. 
I was so wrong. And because I may not be the only one who had that perception of him, I've decided to share my fan account. ^^
Here goes: 
So, I went to YG one night, expecting no one to be there. I got there and heard that GD was inside! I waited until he came out and then called out to him in English, "GD! I'm your fan!" 
He stopped and looked at me, so I said, "Can I have your autograph?"
He kind of gave me a weird look and then got into the van. 
So I thought that was it: this was the GD I had heard about.
I was so wrong.

I went back to YG the next day, and I talked to my friend about what had happened and she told me that it's because he doesn't know English very well.... O_O
So, this time, I told myself that I'd call out to him in Korean. Lucky for me, he was there again. His fans were waiting with presents outside. He finally came out and accepted the presents. He bowed to all his fans! His biggest fan hung back a bit, but GD asked his manager to call her over. She went to him and he told her that he'd be back later! She didn't even ask him!
I was amazed. This was not the GD I'd heard about! I thought he usually ignored his fans. Total surprise!
Anyway, we decided to wait for him to come back. 15 minutes later, a white Bentley zooms by. We were like: O_O Where is he going?!
10 minutes after that, it comes back and goes to park. I ran to the YG lot and waited a distance away. This time, when he got out of his car, I called to him in Korean "GD! I'm your fan! Please give me your autograph!"
He came over to me and started signing. Of course, this had to be when my pen decided to run out.
He was like, "...is it funny?" (in English. I just love how I talked to him in Korean, and he talked to me in English xD)
And I started babbling about how I was sorry my pen ran out.
He said, "...What's your name?"
Haha. I spelled it out for him and then he drew a heart and gave my book back to me. He waved and said "Bye bye" and walked in.
So cute haha. He was so nice!

My friend still says I'm very lucky to have gotten his autograph. But, I think GD's just misunderstood. He's actually very nice to his fans. ^^v

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates